JHipster release 4.3.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 4.3.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
- Maven and Gradle have both been upgraded to their latest versions. Maven users will thus be able to enjoy color in their terminal!
- The really annoying “Unable to register with Angular 4” #5542 bug is fixed
- Angular CLI is now officially supported, you can find a complete documentation here.
- For Angular 4 users, lots of library upgrades and new lints, so you should expect to have some work to upgrade, but this will give you better quality in the end.
- pngquant and optipng have been removed, see #5553
- The upgrade sub-generator has been improved, its updated documentation is here.
Closed tickets and merged pull requests Permalink to "Closed tickets and merged pull requests"
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
For an automatic upgrade, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application:
For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with:
yarn global upgrade generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter