JHipster release 2.12.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 2.12.0"
JHipster gives you Spring Boot + AngularJS working together in one handy Yeoman generator.
Documentation Permalink to "Documentation"
Looking for the (old) JHipster v2.x documentation? It’s Here!
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This is a bug-fixing release. The biggest changes come from those two issues:
- #1479: we now have a new question in the entity sub-generator so you can do two relationships between the same two entities.
- #1468: one-to-one mappings now have a @JsonIgnore annotation so we don’t have a circular reference in our JSON views.
And as always, you can check all the closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
You can also update your entities by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter
- Add a bug on our bug tracker
- Post a question on Stack Overflow