JHipster release 3.1.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.1.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This is an upgrade and a bug-fix version for JHipster 3.0.0, with 161 closed tickets and PRs! Those are too long to list, here are the main changes:
- We have migrated to Spring Cloud Brixton.RC1 (yes, RC2 was released yesterday, that will be in the next release)
- JHipster Registry 1.1.0 has been released to match Spring Cloud Brixton.RC1, and has an easier configuration for JWT as well as some bug corrections
- JHipster Console 1.1.0 has also been released to match Spring Cloud Brixton.RC1, with some new and improved dashboards
- The Heroku sub-generator has had many improvements, in particular if you use it with the JHipster Registry
- Many small UI improvements and bug corrections
Closed tickets Permalink to "Closed tickets"
As always, you can check all closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter