JHipster release 3.2.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.2.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This is an upgrade and a bug-fix version for JHipster 3.1.0, with some major new features, so we recommend you read the following most important changes:
- Migrated from maven-yeoman-plugin to frontend-maven-plugin for the Maven build: this new plugin is far more popular and provides a lot more options, but works a little bit differently, so feedback is highly welcome!
- New JHipster Registry v2.0.0 release! This is a major new release, with a brand new UI, we’re waiting for your feedback on it! There is one breaking change: it is now secured, so now you will need to log in to use it, using the usual default admin/admin user.
- Spring Boot Actuator endpoints are now secured behind the new “/management” URL prefix. This makes it easier to secure them, but if you rely on those URLs, you will need to update your code.
- Migration from Mongeez to Mongobee for MongoDB: now you can use MongoDB on Heroku and Cloud Foundry!
- Migration from gulp wiredep to gulp inject for bower dependency injection, checkout the generated gulpfile!
- Migration to Spring Cloud Brixton.RC2
- A new [BETA] option to generate a dedicated UAA server for microservices, so you can already try using OAuth2 with microservices!
- Support for required validation for relationships
- New Blob support for Cassandra
- JHipster Console v1.2.0 released, with some bug fixes for alerting
- Many small UI improvements and bug corrections
Closed tickets Permalink to "Closed tickets"
As always, you can check all closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter