JHipster release 0.6.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 0.6.0"
JHipster gives you Yeoman + Maven + Spring + AngularJS all working together in one handy generator.
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
- Upgrade to Spring Security 3.2, and moved the Spring Security configuration from XML to Java Config thanks to the great work of Jerome Mirc
- The whole Spring Configuration is now XML-less. The last XML configuration file is web.xml (Java EE always loved XML!!).
- We have a new “service” sub-generator, for generating business services. You can find its new and up-to-date documentation here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter
- Add a bug on our bug tracker
- Post a question on Stack Overflow