JHipster release 3.10.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.10.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
Lots of new features and bug fixes in this new release, here are the most important ones:
- Use the new Spring 4.3 composed annotations for cleaner and shorter Spring MVC configuration. This is a great improvement for everyone! #4291
- Update the CSRF protection mechanism #4272
- Pagination is causing issues when changing the number of items per page #4347
- Add springfox-bean-validators dependency for better Swagger documentation #4388
- Gitignore should have folders and not files #4387
- Add listener to re-add logstash appender when config is reset #4334
- Several improvements in the upgrade sub-generator #4306
- Fix MongoDB running with Cloud Foundry #4363
Closed tickets Permalink to "Closed tickets"
As always, you can check all closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
For an automatic upgrade, starting with JHipster v3.4.0, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application:
For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter