JHipster release 0.9.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 0.9.0"
JHipster gives you Yeoman + Maven + Spring + AngularJS all working together in one handy generator.
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
- Full “hot reload” of Java classes is working a lot better, thanks to @andy_clement who corrected our issues. However, we still have an annoying bug
- @JeromeMirc added a default second user, and greatly improved the way we manage user authorizations
- We greatly improved the generated WAR files, especially for using them in production
- We updated to the latest Spring 4.0.1 version, which corrects a number of issues. If you had issues with wrong stacktraces with org.springframework.scheduling.annotation.SchedulingConfiguration.setBeanFactory, that should now be solved
- The whole documentation has been updated to reflect those changes
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to: