JHipster release 0.10.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 0.10.0"
JHipster gives you Yeoman + Maven + Spring + AngularJS all working together in one handy generator.
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
- Thymeleaf support! For those cases when a single Web page application is not enough, we’ve added the Thymeleaf template engine to JHipster. Have a look at the new src/main/resources/templates/error.html file, which now serves correctly your 404 and 500 errors!
- Implementation of Spring Boot Actuator’s security auditing repositories. Look for the new “security audits” section in the administration menu!
- WARNING the point above has made us add some new tables and indexes! So if you re-generate your application on an existing database, you will get errors! Have a look at the changes in the db-changelog.xml file, we added 2 tables and 2 indexes. If you find this really annoying, please contact @jhipster on Twitter: would you rather have a clean db-changelog.xml for your new projects, or would you rather have new changesets in your db-changelog.xml for new tables/indexes/FKs ?
- All Bower dependencies are now hard-coded in the generated bower.json file. This means we stop trusting other projects when they publish a so-called “updatable” dependency, as this has caused far too many issues. Now everybody using JHipster will have the same Bower dependencies, unless you choose to do a “bower update” yourself, of course!
- Several minor bug corrections, reformatting and improvements
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to: