JHipster release v7.0.0-beta.1
This is our second beta release for JHipster v7, and the first of this new year.
It is not available through the usual channels as this is a beta release, please read below for more information!
- Tests next to the files they are testing in React #13425
- Add support to –pk-type #13296
- Add support to @MapstructExpression #13195
- Server common scripts - webpack profile replaced by webapp #13196
- Broken Swagger with Microservices #13446
- Support neo4j with k8s subgenerator #13548
- Many improvements
- Many libraries upgrades
- Many bug fixes
Closed tickets and merged pull requests
How to install
This is a beta release, so it is not available on our usual “stable” release channel.
To install JHipster v7.0.0-beta.1 using using NPM:
npm install -g [email protected]
It is also available using the JHipster Docker image, as it is automatically built from our source code.
However, as this is a BETA release it will not be available using our other usual channels like:
You also won’t be able to use the
jhipster upgrade sub-generator, as it won’t “see” the BETA release, which is distributed through a specific beta channel on NPM.
You can look at v7 upgrade tips page for v7 upgrade hints.
Help and bugs
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter