JHipster release v8.0.0-beta.3 Permalink to "JHipster release v8.0.0-beta.3"
This is our third beta release for JHipster v8.
It includes more than 336 closed tickets and pull requests on the main project.
It is not available through the usual channels as this is a beta release, please read below for more information!
What’s new? Permalink to "What’s new?"
Features & Enhancements Permalink to " Features & Enhancements"
- Cleanup JDL #23402
- Expose dev blueprint to blueprints and improvements to argument parsing. #23395
- Fix compilation errors in reactive app #23234
- Fix H2 console #23150
- Fix time zone issue with hibernate 6.2.x #22946
- fix compilation failure for openapi and gradle #23151
- add a development blueprint #23087
- Add support for JDK 20 and 21 #23344
- Update spring-boot version to 3.1.3 #23277
- Switch to hibernate 6.2.x #23107
- Update maven version to 3.9.4 #23280
- Upgrade to Gradle 8.3 #23200
- Upgrade keycloak 22.0.1 #23098
- Update Node version to 18.17.1 #23278
- Update openapi-generator-maven-plugin version to 7.0.0 #23303
- allow upgrade to use node 16. #22863
- Fixes deploying with context-path #23166
Frontend Permalink to " Frontend"
- Moved test files from test folder to main for vue #23188
- Fix error related to importing Buffer with Angular #23216
- Update to prettier 3 #22875
JDL/Internals/Blueprints Permalink to " JDL/Internals/Blueprints"
Others Permalink to " Others"
- Many improvements
- Many libraries upgrades
- Many bug fixes
Closed tickets and merged pull requests Permalink to "Closed tickets and merged pull requests"
How to install Permalink to "How to install"
This is a beta release, so it is not available on our usual “stable” release channel.
To install JHipster v8.0.0-beta.3 using using NPM:
npm install -g generator-jhipster@beta
It is also available using the JHipster Docker image, as it is automatically built from our source code.
However, as this is a BETA release it will not be available using our other usual channels like:
You also won’t be able to use the
jhipster upgrade sub-generator, as it won’t “see” the BETA release, which is distributed through a specific beta channel on NPM.
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter