JHipster release 2.16.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 2.16.0"
JHipster gives you Spring Boot + AngularJS working together in one handy Yeoman generator.
Documentation Permalink to "Documentation"
Looking for the (old) JHipster v2.x documentation? It’s Here!
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This new release adds a lot of new features:
- Support for the Oracle database is now available! And this is not part of any “enterprise” offering :-)
- Warning : Oracle support has forced us to modify a little bit our initial schema. The most important change is the
JHI_PERSISTENT_AUDIT_EVENT_DATAtable which has been renamed
JHI_PERSISTENT_AUDIT_EVT_DATA, as Oracle doesn’t allow long table names
- We upgraded to the latest Spring Boot version (1.2.4) and the latest AngularJS version (1.4.0), so your projects are always up-to-date!
- Internationalization is now optional: this is a new generator option, where you can remove all internationalized code
- Grunt should now run faster, as it doesn’t use the
concurrenttask anymore. There is a new tip to turn it back on if needed
- We have a new Romanian translation, so we now support 18 languages!
And as always, you can check all the closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
You can also update your entities by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to: