JHipster release 2.16.0
JHipster gives you Spring Boot + AngularJS working together in one handy Yeoman generator.
Looking for the (old) JHipster v2.x documentation? It’s Here!
This new release adds a lot of new features:
- Support for the Oracle database is now available! And this is not part of any “enterprise” offering :-)
- Warning : Oracle support has forced us to modify a little bit our initial schema. The most important change is the
JHI_PERSISTENT_AUDIT_EVENT_DATAtable which has been renamed
JHI_PERSISTENT_AUDIT_EVT_DATA, as Oracle doesn’t allow long table names
- We upgraded to the latest Spring Boot version (1.2.4) and the latest AngularJS version (1.4.0), so your projects are always up-to-date!
- Internationalization is now optional: this is a new generator option, where you can remove all internationalized code
- Grunt should now run faster, as it doesn’t use the
concurrenttask anymore. There is a new tip to turn it back on if needed
- We have a new Romanian translation, so we now support 18 languages!
And as always, you can check all the closed tickets here.
How to upgrade
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
You can also update your entities by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to: