JHipster release 0.4.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 0.4.0"
JHipster gives you Yeoman + Maven + Spring + AngularJS all working together in one handy generator.
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
- Incredible HazelCast support from Jerome Mirc providing:
- Distributed hibernate 2nd level cache
- Clustered HTTP sessions
- A new GZip filter (also from Jerome Mirc!)
- Spring 4 is now the standard
- An “entity” sub-generator is now in BETA version. If you want to test it:
yo jhipster:entity foo
- Corrected a bug in grunt-time which was hanging the build in “prod” mode
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
And then you can update your project when you run again
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to: