JHipster release 4.5.3 Permalink to "JHipster release 4.5.3"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This is the third patch release for JHipster v4.5.0.
Here are the highlights of this release:
- Upgrade to Spring Boot 1.5.4, released yesterday, which corrects a security vulnerability - see ticket #5893
- Use of Jackson’s Afterburner module, which includes some excellent performance enhancements for everyone! Some basic tests show a 5% gain in all applications, and here is a more complete report - see commit 01cc743af3f30939d1e9ee13012c865dffd6c46e
- Many Angular 4 updates, including Progressive Web App support! - see PR #5880 and PR #5878
- Missed update in Elasticsearch after update user via service/UserService.updateUser - see ticket #5867
Closed tickets and merged pull requests Permalink to "Closed tickets and merged pull requests"
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
WARNING we have many reports that automatic upgrade do not work well, see #5883. This depends on your specific configuration, so if you have trouble with this:
- You can still do a “manual upgrade” (see below)
- If you find anything helpful for us, please send us comments on ticket #5883
- If you have time and want to help, don’t hesitate to contribute on this part!
For an automatic upgrade, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application:
Please note that with our new JHipster CLI release, the new command will be:
For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with:
yarn global upgrade generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
jhipster entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter