JHipster release 3.5.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.5.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
110 issues and PRs have been closed in this release, the most important being:
- Several libraries upgrade: Gradle #3849, Spring Cloud #3836, the Maven Docker plugin #3801
- As a result of those upgrades, JHipster Registry v2.3.0 has been released, and the generator now uses this new version
- The JDL import sub-generator is back! #3532
- Upgrade sub-generator doesn’t commit on jhipster_upgrade branch from second upgrade #3757
- A new “swagger” profile to use both in dev and prod modes #3402
- JSON pretty print in dev mode #3830
- Better SpringFox configuration for pagination parameters #3844
Closed tickets Permalink to "Closed tickets"
As always, you can check all closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
For an automatic upgrade, starting with JHipster v3.4.0, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application:
For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter