JHipster release 3.3.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.3.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This version is a library upgrade, as Spring Cloud Brixton is now officially stable. We have also upgraded to the latest Spring Boot and Spring Security versions.
Important changes and bug fixes:
- A new JHipster Registry (v2.1.0) has been released, and adds a new dashboard when you open up the application.
- MongoDB deployment was buggy, as there was an error in the Mongobee configuration #3582
- Spring Data Cassandra support has been removed, so we use directly the DataStax Driver. This has allowed us to upgrade the Driver to a more recent version, and be ready for Cassandra 3.0 #3570
- The mail health check is now disabled by default, as it was causing issues with the Registry and Cassandra #3579
Closed tickets Permalink to "Closed tickets"
As always, you can check all closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
Update your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter