JHipster release 3.11.0 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.11.0"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
75 closed tickets and merged PRs in this release! Those are mostly library upgrades, and quite a lot of small improvements in the generated code.
Here are the most important ones:
- Upgrade Gradle to 3.2 - #4472
- Tests generated for ZonedDateTime entity attributes are failing - #4373
- Update to Spring Boot 1.4.2 - #4449
- Change @PostConstruct to @Before in tests - #4435
- Upgrade springfox to 2.6.1 - #4438
- Enable oauth with live reload - #4442
- Configure default date format as ISO - #4433
- Early support for Yarn - #4426
- ClassNotFoundException when using Kafka + Gatling - #4402
- Upgrade to node 6.9.1 LTS - #4419
- Fill test strings with stream to avoid constant string too long error - #4336
- CLOB validation annotations are wrong - #4344
Closed tickets and merged pull requests Permalink to "Closed tickets and merged pull requests"
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
For an automatic upgrade, starting with JHipster v3.4.0, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application:
For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter