JHipster release 3.7.1 Permalink to "JHipster release 3.7.1"
What’s new Permalink to "What’s new"
This is a bug-fixing release, with a few new features.
- Questions in the main generator have been refactored - see #4134
- Downgrade the MySQL Docker image to 5.7.13 - see #4144
- Add Swagger back in the default
devprofile - see #4146
- Ehcache configuration is now generated for entities and their relationships - see this commit
- The Maven Spring Boot plugin now runs in fork mode, which allows hot-reload using the Spring Boot devtools.
- We now support officially Visual Studio Code, here is our new specific documentation
Closed tickets Permalink to "Closed tickets"
As always, you can check all closed tickets here.
How to upgrade Permalink to "How to upgrade"
For an automatic upgrade, starting with JHipster v3.4.0, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application:
For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with:
npm update -g generator-jhipster
If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.
To upgrade your project, you must first delete its
node_modules folder and then run:
You can also update your project and all its entities by running
yo jhipster --with-entities
You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo
yo jhipster:entity Foo
Help and bugs Permalink to "Help and bugs"
If you find any issue with this release, don’t hesitate to:
If the issue you have is an urgent bug or security issue, please:
- Contact @jhipster on Twitter