JHipster release 4.5.3
This is the third patch release for JHipster v4.5.0.
Here are the highlights of this release:
- Upgrade to Spring Boot 1.5.4, released yesterday, which corrects a security vulnerability - see ticket #5893
- Use of Jackson’s Afterburner module, which includes some excellent performance enhancements for everyone! Some basic tests show a 5% gain in all applications, and here is a more complete report - see commit 01cc743af3f30939d1e9ee13012c865dffd6c46e
- Many Angular 4 updates, including Progressive Web App support! - see PR #5880 and PR #5878
- Missed update in Elasticsearch after update user via service/UserService.updateUser - see ticket #5867
WARNING we have many reports that automatic upgrade do not work well, see #5883. This depends on your specific configuration, so if you have trouble with this:
- You can still do a “manual upgrade” (see below)
- If you find anything helpful for us, please send us comments on ticket #5883
- If you have time and want to help, don’t hesitate to contribute on this part!
在已存在的项目上使用JHipster upgrade sub-generator自动升级:
Please note that with our new JHipster CLI release, the new command will be:
yarn global upgrade generator-jhipster
jhipster entity Foo