JHipster Code isn't your usual conference: we come here to code, learn, share and eventually contribute to Open Source.
We believe that you learn better by doing, that coding is a social (and fun!) activity, and we want to help improve Open Source projects that we love.
Most of the conference will be spent in small groups, under the supervision of Core Team Members of the JHipster project, where you will be able to code with your peers.
- The conference will take place in Bordeaux, France, at the Locomotiv'. Here is the Google Maps link.
- The conference will happen on Friday, June 26th, 2020. This is a full-day conference, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The conference is organized by the JHipster Developers Association, a French non-profit entity ("association loi 1901").
- 08:30 Registration and breakfast
- 09:00 Keynote by the 3 JHipster project leads (Julien Dubois, Deepu K Sasidharan, Pascal Grimaud)
- 09:40 Presentation of the different groups
- 10:00 Code !
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 More code !!
- 16:00 Break
- 16:30 Even more code!!!
- 18:30 Wrap up and final keynote
- 20:00 Dinner
- 23:00 End of the event (at least officially!)
All these tracks will be lead by core team members of the project.
- JHipster 7 strategy and roadmap
- Contributing to JHipster for beginners
- Code reviews and pull requests merges
- Improving the JHipster experience when deploying to the cloud
- Domain-driven design with JHipster
- Simplifying the generated code
- The VueJs sub-generator
- Kubernetes deployment workshop
- JHipster for Blockchain
Women are very under-represented in IT, and it's even worse in Open Source. While we do have some women contributing to JHipster, we would love to have this number grow up.
This is why we have 5 free "diversity tickets" that are reserved for women who want to get started in contributing to Open Source.
If you are a woman and want to join us, please contact us at [email protected]
Please note that this conference has a Code of Conduct.
JHipster Code is organized by the JHipster Developers Association, a French non-profit organization. As such, we are all volunteers and do not make money out of the conference.
But organizing the conference costs money, which is clearly not covered by the ticket prices.
Here are the sponsorship details:
- Sponsorship price is 2,500 Euros (VAT included - remember we are a non-profit? We don't pay VAT!).
- Sponsors will get a booth at the venue.
- Sponsors will have a 3-minute slot during the opening keynote.
- Sponsors will have 5 free seats.
Like everything that is done by the JHipster Developers Association, the JHipster Code conference follows the JHipster Code of Conduct.
Not following the Code of Conduct will get you banned both from the conference and the GitHub projects under the JHipster organization.